Further to the recent announcements on 10th May and guidance issued by the Government we are still not going to be able to run any events/Bootsales.

Sadly, this now means that all events advertised until the end of June/early July are postponed/cancelled. Naturally, if the advice changes then we will adapt accordingly, but for now, we just have to stay safe. We are very keen to get running again and we WILL come out the other side of this when it is safe to do so and see you all again.