After today’s announcement by Scottish Government and the continuation of “Stay At Home” restrictions we have no choice but to postpone our first event that was provisionally planned for 21st February. The lockdown is due for review at the end of February but there is an update in 2 weeks time to hopefully advise that some restrictions may be eased beginning of March. We will advise if the Drag & Drift event on 7th March is likely to take place after the next review in 2 weeks time when hopefully we will be given a timeline for easing of some of the restrictions. Frustrating as it is for all of us – We are VERY keen to re-start and welcome you all back but for now, it is what it is and we all just have to stay safe. When we re-open, rest assured that we will have consulted with the relevant authorities to ensure we are operating as per any Scottish Government Restrictions in place.

DRIFTERS NOTICE As a heads up for the season ahead, when we do re-open please ensure you have an exhaust with at least 1 silencer, thanks.